Why should I be your photographer?
Amidst the elegance, I believe in creating a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. From candid laughs to carefully posed portraits, we'll capture the genuine joy that makes your day yours.
Every love story is unique, and I believe your wedding photos should reflect that individuality. Having shot dozens of weddings, I take pride in tailoring my work to each notable wedding day!!
With a blend of editorial portraiture and documentary-style photography, I strive to capture the essence of your relationship, the raw emotions, and the small details that make your day extraordinary.
You won't find another photographer with my eye for detail or experience in the fashion industry! Working with models signed with the top 5 agencies in the world has given me a love and eye for elegance that I bring with me everywhere I go.
While editorial portraits are so fun to create, realistically your entire day will not be made up of those!
To document the day, I bring my experience shooting events and organizing photo teams to work events - making sure all aspects of the event are covered!
I am a planner, so I like to know the order of events, but even if things change, I am able to quickly change direction and capture the current moment! (This was especially useful when shooting D-1 athletics!!)
10 Random Facts about Me!!
- I have 2 cats, Mabel and Thomas!
- Always here for chips and queso (who's with me!!)
- My friends argue about if my eyes are blue or green (I think blue!)
- My go-to ice cream is strawberry cheesecake
- Ideal job as a five year old: princess
- I have an irrational hatred of ants
- I have read the entire Harry Potter series in 24 hours - yes, every book!!
- I have 1 tattoo - it stands for Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."
- Hot take: Pineapple on pizza is good
- Favorite food - chicken parmesan